how to avoid this funnel stage warning?

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Nripendra Chand
Premium Member
Premium Member

how to avoid this funnel stage warning?

Post by Nripendra Chand »

I'm getting following warning in the funnel stage:

funConcatAllApps: When checking operator: Defaulting "EVENT_ID_CAMP" in transfer from "inRec" to "outRec".

Although it is not affecting the result, but still I want to avoid this warning. Please suggest.

-Nripendra
ameyvaidya
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by ameyvaidya »

in the PX Funnel stage, all the input datasets must have exactly the same metadata as each other and the output dataset. There can be no difference in the number, data type and (i think) precision and nullability.

Check every input link into that funnel stage. It should have the same column definitions.

If they are, It may be the< :twisted: > RCP </ :twisted: > at work. Switch it off at all input links.

recommend an annotation when RCP is switched off for link(s).

Hope this helps,
Amey Vaidya<i>
I am rarely happier than when spending an entire day programming my computer to perform automatically a task that it would otherwise take me a good ten seconds to do by hand.</i>
<i>- Douglas Adams</i>
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Hi,
As vaidya suggested, look into the column "EVENT_ID_CAMP" which might have the datatype difference.
Even the extended option considered as change.

-Kumar