Not able to load data to BW

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

srekant
Premium Member
Premium Member

Not able to load data to BW

Post by srekant »

HI,

I am facing the following problem .

working on DataStage7.5 EE using SAP BW Load PAck to load data to BW.But when i run the job in DataStage log it is showing 200 records sent to Bw .But in BW side it is giving "No Data LOaded connection broken".
Sometimes it is giving problem Infosource Zterm.txt is not created .

Can any one help me on this.
Sree
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Does this happen every time reliably, or intermittently? Do you ever achieve fully successful loads? Do the 200 rows actually make it into BW?

Check for permissions and available disk space where the directory for BW load files exists.

Have your network administrator check for unexpected dropouts or timeouts.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
srekant
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by srekant »

ray.wurlod wrote:Does this happen every time reliably, or intermittently? Do you ever achieve fully successful loads? Do the 200 rows actually make it into BW?

Check for permissions and available disk space where the directory for BW load files exists.

Have your network administrator check for unexpected dropouts or timeouts.
Hi Ray,
Thanks for u r reply.Yeah we are able to load the record previously only today we were facing the problem.
We resolved this by restarting the RFC server connections.
Sree
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Get one of your SAP gurus to check the RFC logs to find out - if possible - why the problem occurred and, indeed, what it may have been. Some kind of timeout would be my guess, but why?
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ds

Post by ds »

hey i also wanted to know about how to go about installing SAP BW load Pack.
can anyone tell his mobile number or any way to help me in installing SAP BW Load Pack.
ds

Post by ds »

can anyone tell his mobile number or any way to help me in installing SAP BW Load Pack. My number is 919922892057

Ashish Gupta
Pune
ds

Post by ds »

can anyone tell his mobile number or any way to help me in installing SAP BW Load Pack. My number is 919922892057

Ashish Gupta
Pune
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Etiquette Notes
1. You do not hijack threads. This thread is not about installing. Start a new one.
2. You do not post multiple times. If a timeout occurs, go Back. You will find that the post has occurred. Proceed from there.
3. The word "hey" at the beginning of your post is superfluous and, to some, could be offensive. Eschew its use.
4. English sentences begin with a capital letter.