parallel routine

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sedirsibx
Participant

parallel routine

Post by sedirsibx »

Hello, I try to develop a parallel routine ('RechercheCTCONT') but I
have an error in the Transformer 'Alimentaion_Table' which I do not manage to correct:

Alimentation_Table: Failed to load the library "V0S304_JdOD200MotfCntcGerc005_Alimentation_Table.o". Either the directory containing the library file is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system that is incompatible with this system. Could not load "V0S304_JdOD200MotfCntcGerc005_Alimentation_Table": rtld: 0712-001 Symbol RechercheCTCONT__Fi was referenced
from module /products/DataStage/projets/SAS_648_ODS/RT_BP74.O/V0S304_JdOD200MotfCntcGerc005_Alimentation_Table.o(), but a runtime definition
of the symbol was not found..

Could you help me?
Thank you.
Eric
Participant

Post by Eric »

It sounds like either
1) There is a problem in the way you have compiled your C code. Did you use the compiler options from the example makefile?
2) The path of the Object file does not match the path given in the PX routine definition.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Please also check spelling in your job design. For example, I note in your post that the stage is called 'Alimentaion_Table' while the module is called Alimentation_Table (not the additional "t" in "alimentation"). Could you perhaps have a similar discrepancy in your design?

(The names recherche and alimentation suggest a VERY interesting project!)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.