error viewing the data through squential file in the input

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

akash_nitj
Participant

error viewing the data through squential file in the input

Post by akash_nitj »

HI Techies
I am getting the following error when i am trying to view data for sequential file. Also when i try to check the configuration file through manager i get the same erro.

Error is :( :
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Invalid shared library file: /appl/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/lib/libicuuc.sl.22
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
SH: 22984 Abort(coredump)

........thanks
akash
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

This style of message usually means that the shared library search path environment variable has not been properly set. The name of this environment variable varies depending on the UNIX; it might be LD_LIBRARY_PATH, SHLIB_PATH, LIBPATH, and so on.

Determine where the missing libraries are (using find) then, in the dsenv file, ensure that these libraries are included in the shared library search path environment variable.

Note that order can be important; for example the Oracle 32-bit libraries must precede the Oracle 64-bit libraries, because DataStage is still a 32-bit application.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.