Unrecognized argument: HH24:MI:SS.FF) in oracle stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

parilango
Participant

Post by parilango »

when i pass the query as parameter to the oracle stage I am getting these error. could you please help

db_TGT_STG: SAX parser exception thrown: The input ended before all started tags were ended. Last tag started was 'InsertStatement' (CC_PropertySet::fatalError, file CC_PropertySet.cpp, line 2234)
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

So... the connector is being used as a source and you are passing in the entire SELECT statement as a parameter? I'd be very curious as to the why of that but let's start with you posting the parameter value. We'll also need to know how well that lines up with the columns defined in the stage.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
parilango
Participant

Post by parilango »

source is ODBC connector we select the source data and oracle connector is the target where we insert the data. we pass the insert query through parameter since we are using the same for to load 10 tables each will have different columns. so select and insert query are parameters. Thanks for your quick response
parimala
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

That sounds like something you should be using RCP for, not parameterized DML. How are you defining the target columns in the stage? The bind variables would have to match up to the columns defined in the DML and the stage. RCP and schema files seems to me to be the proper choice here from what you've posted so far. Unless I'm completely missing something. :?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers