Using Hierarchical Stage to Parse IGC xml file

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

EII
Premium Member
Premium Member

Using Hierarchical Stage to Parse IGC xml file

Post by EII »

I am currently working on a datastage job to parse an XML file that I exported from the Information Governance Catalog. I downloaded the XML schema from the Information Governance Catalog and added it to the Libraries in the Assembly Editor of the Hierarchical Stage. I set the document root to point to the IGC XML schema loaded in the library and, under validation, I selected to log issues where Items are not declared in the schema. For the XML source, I selected single file and gave it the path to the XML file that I exported from the IGC. My Hierarchical Stage has two output columns, one for term rid and one for term name. The outputs are going to a Peek Stage. When I run my job I receive the error "The XML element was not defined in the schema, name=glossary, line number=5, column number=48, step=XML_Parser, source= sourcepath/business-glossary-xml-export.xml."

Can someone advise me on why the XML schema doesn't recognize the glossary tag in my input file?