Loop same record in transformer

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ashik_punar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by ashik_punar »

Hi All,

I found the mistake and once rectified it started working the way it should. The problem was that the increment to the input date column was not working properly and it was getting reset to the original value again. Once this was taken care of the loop started working fine. I am marking this post as resolved.

Thank you.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Excellent - glad you found that as there was no way for us to know from what you posted. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ashik_punar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by ashik_punar »

Hi Craig,

Apologies if the initial post was not clear enough, will pay more attention to this next time. :oops:

Thanks
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Didn't mean you weren't clear and you did attempt to include a good amount of detail. I was just trying to point out that sometimes the words people post are perfectly valid but the code behind the words can be faulty. And we hadn't gotten to the "post your code" stage. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ashik_punar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by ashik_punar »

Hi Craig,

I do agree with your point. The good part is that I am able to get this working, this gives a sense of satisfaction.