Nothing to see here, move along

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

peep
Premium Member
Premium Member

Nothing to see here, move along

Post by peep »

<removed by author>
Last edited by peep on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
BI-RMA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by BI-RMA »

What are You doing? If you do not know this, find some beginners course for DataStage. Earnestly! You are not going to get started without that and having somebody around who knows his business. Unless you've got an extremely high frustration threshold, that is.

Read this for once: viewtopic.php?t=86871

A quick search on this form will produce lots of entries concerning "import jobs". But be warned again: heading into DataStage is not likely to bring you anywhere...
"It is not the lucky ones are grateful.
There are the grateful those are happy." Francis Bacon
BI-RMA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by BI-RMA »

Hi peep,

no offence. I am really sorry if I offended You! You are very welcome here as a new participant and of course: Your questions are welcome as well.

It is, however, a good practice to search for existing threads on this forum first and ask your questions when You did not find an answer directly.

The rest is an advice from my side. DataStage is not an easy tool to get to terms with. It is better to have instruction directly at hand to get started. In a forum like this you may have to wait for hours to receive a reply to a simple question like the one you asked. And then - after waiting for a long time - you are guided to search the forum for existing entries. By people like me...
"It is not the lucky ones are grateful.
There are the grateful those are happy." Francis Bacon