DB2 UDB look up Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

tanaya.deshpande@tieto.co
Participant

DB2 UDB look up Error

Post by tanaya.deshpande@tieto.co »

HI

I am using DB2UDB as a look up (Not the enterprise but the plain one)
in that I am using Enter custom sql statement as a query option ..and Iam getting following error..

D_Product,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0100E Wrong number of parameters. SQLSTATE=07001
DSTAGE-DB2CLI-0027`:`SQLExecDirect: Error executing statement 'SELECT D_Product.Product_ID,D_Product.ProductName,D_Product.ProductCategory,D_Product.ManufacturingUnit,D_Product.Vendor FROM D_Product WHERE D_Product.Product_ID=?'. See following DB2 message for details.

but there are no following errors ..those are for other stages ...the previous error is

D_Product,0: Failure during execution of operator logic.

can any one explain..
Participant

I am getting this error for any query type...
abhilashnair
Participant

Post by abhilashnair »

tanaya.deshpande@tieto.co wrote:I am getting this error for any query type...
Check the query inside the stage. The WHERE condition seems to be incomplete. Try running the query directly on database and verify that rows are being returned. Then run the DS job
antonyraj.deva
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by antonyraj.deva »

DB2 will throw a fatal error if you specify unsigned type for Integer or Bigint or Tinyint datatypes. Also it is worth checking if the column names, data types and length are correctly mentioned.

Post the complete query which resulted in this error.
TONY
ETL Manager
Infotrellis India

"Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are and to the best of your abilities."
Participant

Yes my problem is solved the query was wrong ...