No Data Found for operational metadata

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

prashanth.spl
Participant

No Data Found for operational metadata

Post by prashanth.spl »

Hi,

I am trying to generate report from IIS based metadata captured.

1. We have enabled the Operational metadata in administrator and generated the XML files.

2. We have imported the XML files to the repository.

3. I tried running the <JobRun information for selected JobRun> template report. But when i am running it the outout is <No Data found>.

What will be the problem? When we import the XML files to repostory, which tables will capture this data??

Thanks.

Moderator: Split from this topic so each could have their own resolution tracked properly.
prashanth.spl
Participant

Re: No Data Found for operational metadata

Post by prashanth.spl »

Guys,

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks.
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Chances are, no one's played with it much or not in a long time. I looked at it a long time ago and found it interesting, but have never needed it or used it since, and have forgotten exactly how it works or how to configure it. --- I review operational metadata either in the log directly, using dsjob to extract my own details, or from within the metadata workbench.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>