SIGABRT Error Occured while creating XML

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Vignesh Shanmugam
Participant

SIGABRT Error Occured while creating XML

Post by Vignesh Shanmugam »

Hi all,

I am trying to generate an XML with 800 records in Datastage Parallel
1). I want the XML to be generated in bunches of "50".So I used the Trigger Column to get bunch of 50 Records in One XML.
2).If i try to run the Job. It is throwing a error saying
(i).XML_Output_3,0: Operator terminated abnormally: received signal SIGABRT
3). This is the only Error I am getting.The Job is in aborted state in the Director,but if i see in designer everything is green and could see the record count as 800 Moved to the Target XML Output.

Can anybody help me to sort out this Issue.

Thanks In Advance
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Did you try Resetting the aborted job? Does any "From previous run..." message appear in the job's log when you do? I'd also be curious how exactly you are populating / handling the trigger column and if the job works if you "disable" that part, just as a test.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Vignesh Shanmugam
Participant

Post by Vignesh Shanmugam »

Craig,

1).I tried Resetting the JOB .It was resetted successfully and there was no warning or Error what so ever.
2).I removed the Trigger column and trying to generate the Entire XML in One File.It is still aborting with the same error msg.

Thanks
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

After doing a reset there should be a new entry in the director log starting with "...from previous run...". Could you re-check your log to make certain that you don't have this entry after resetting?
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Do you have any xmlOutput Stage working? Did this one ever work prior to implementing the trigger?

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>