Problem with ISTOOL

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

somu_june
Premium Member
Premium Member

Problem with ISTOOL

Post by somu_june »

Hi,

I'm using a istool option to export and import jobs from one box to another box. I went to below path

/apps/IBM/InformationServer/Clients/istools/cli and gave a following command

./istool export -domain appppp04:9080 -u Srinu12 -p 123rin -ar test1.isx -pre -ds '-incdep -base="hipwd02.bentley.com/PMJ" Jobs/IASFileProcessing/*.*'

and I'm getting the below error

Beginning Export Preview
Export failed: Project not found: PMJ

My question is do we need to give the full path of the project after domain name ''hipwd02.bentley.com" or if I give project name is that going to work with out a full project path . Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raju
somaraju
antonyraj.deva
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Problem with ISTOOL

Post by antonyraj.deva »

somu_june wrote: My question is do we need to give the full path of the project after domain name ''hipwd02.bentley.com" or if I give project name is that going to work with out a full project path . Any help is greatly appreciated.
Ideally the full project path name should be given. (Atleast in AIX that is the case)
TONY
ETL Manager
Infotrellis India

"Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are and to the best of your abilities."
asorrell

Post by asorrell »

Andy Sorrell
Certified DataStage Consultant
IBM Analytics Champion 2009 - 2020