Parameter Not resolvable: DSProjectMapName

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

samratisking
Participant

Parameter Not resolvable: DSProjectMapName

Post by samratisking »

Hi,

I am getting this error in the job "Parameter Not resolvable:DSProjectMapName" I have done a search for this and got to know that this occurs due to NLS.

Is there any way to resolve this issue without installing the NLS again?? Please let me know whether I can disable this error in any way. Thanks.
Samratisking
antonyraj.deva
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by antonyraj.deva »

Hi,

This is definitely resolvable if you can tell more about your project's NLS settings and whether you have invoked the "DSProjectMapName" as a job parameter.
TONY
ETL Manager
Infotrellis India

"Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are and to the best of your abilities."
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Details, please. You get this when? In one particular job, all jobs, ??? If it is one specific job, let us know what is different about it. In other words - details!
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
samratisking
Participant

Post by samratisking »

chulett wrote:Details, please. You get this when? In one particular job, all jobs, ??? If it is one specific job, let us know what is different about it. In other words - details!
Hey... Thanks guys.. I have re-compiled my jobs & sequence... Then it's working without this error. I thought importing the executables will be enough... but turned out to be different. Thanks.
Samratisking
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I'm pretty sure you'll find that one of the Best Practices people will advocate here is to not bring your PX executables over to new environments but rather to recompile them there once the design time information has been transferred.

ps: Marking your post as Resolved.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers