SIGSEGV error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

apkselvam
Participant

SIGSEGV error

Post by apkselvam »

Hi All,

After searching a lot in the dsx forum, am posting this issue. Am trying to load a data from src table to staging table which has same structure as src. In that table, I have timestamp field x which is nullable in src and staging. When I do a one to one load it was failed and it says SIGSEGV error. In order to find which column is giving problem, I removed column x and ran the job. It went fine Hence I confirmed the problem is there in col x.

1) I tried all null hadling funtions in ds but still am getting the error.
2) I tried to load the data which is not null in col x, it was loaded and again modified the job to load only the data which has null in col x, it again loaded all records which is having null in col x. But when I tried to load the data which has both null and not null, it fails and giving SIGSEGV ERROR.

Could someone please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks In advance
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Not without a lot more information. What database? What stage? What kind of 'load'? The more details the better. Also include examples of any/all errors generated - unedited and complete.

Also Reset the aborted job and let us know if it adds a 'From previous run...' entry to your job's log.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers