Resource bundle corresponding to message key CONN-NGBR-00002

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The message text associated with message ID CONN-NGBR-00002 can not be found. That DSHOME is set should be sufficient.

It may simply be that this message is not in the resource table. Not all messages are in the resource table. Are you using English or Portuguese?

Time to annoy your support provider.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Luciana
Participant

Post by Luciana »

Hi Ray,
Thank you.

I am using English. My post was incomplete, this message is complete:

UP_PESS_TELEFONE,0: Resource bundle corresponding to message key CONN-NGBR-00002 not found! Check that DSHOME or APT_RESPATH is set.

UP_PESS_TELEFONE,0: ?? (IIS-CONN-ODBC-000004; ODBC function {0} reported: SQLSTATE = 08S01: Native Error Code = 0: Msg = [IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC DB2 Wire Protocol driver]Socket closed.; CC_OdbcDBStatement; executeInsert; CC_OdbcDBStatement.cpp; 604)

I am using ODDB Connector then I set the auto commit, this reduce very much the problem, but some times the job abort again. The DBA of my company change the parameter IDLE THREAD TIMEOUT for 1800 seconds but for limited time. I need to found another solution for this problem.

Do you know if is there a configuration in ODBC Conector (or in plugin DB2) for persist the connection active when it is waiting for another connection in the same job finish a reading?

Tkanks,
Luciana Almeida
lucianacruz@gmail.com
darkvalley
Participant

Post by darkvalley »

(Although this is a very old post)

I found out that when selecting 0 records from the source or having an invalid query in the source, you will see these error messages.

Perhaps it helps.
Sharing is better than knowing.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

darkvalley wrote:(Although this is a very old post)
Hey, it's not all that old... thanks for posting that.

Sometimes people come and don't even check / notice the posting date and try to help with 5 or 6 year old issues. Or maybe they do and don't say anything. Sure, it can help future searchers but I imagine the original poster is no longer stuck. Hopefully. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
mastekdsforum
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by mastekdsforum »

it can help future searchers
IBM has listed "Check that DSHOME or APT_RESPATH is set" error and its workaround, and many such Datastage related errors and the respective workarounds at the following location :

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocente ... dskpw.html