Join stage error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

dnat
Participant

Join stage error

Post by dnat »

Hi ,

I am getting the following error

Join_227: Error when checking operator: Key field "DEST_LOC_I" was not found in the view-adapted input schema

I have searched the forum and checked the nullability of input and reference in the Join stage. Both are same

There are many join stages before this join stage and when i remove just this join stage, then the error goes off.

I added this again freshly and checked for nullbility, datatype etc..everything looks fine..

There is no input data coming to this join stage so i cannot compare the data, but still this job aborts.

Can anyone help..
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Go to the stage before the join stage for all of your inputs and ensure that the column is present and declared with the same attributes everywhere.
dnat
Participant

Post by dnat »

Thanks Arndw..I had overlooked one column..I had defined that in the initial oracle stage metadata, but had a user-defined sql so was not pulling that column at all. I included that and the error went away..