SCD Stage Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

HanuKoya
Premium Member
Premium Member

SCD Stage Error

Post by HanuKoya »

Hi Guys,
I got below error message while running job in development using SCD stage. Any one experienced this kind of Error before.

Error Message:

Resource bundle corresponding to message key TFPM0040 not found! Check that DSHOME or APT_RESPATH is set.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Did you check that DSHOME or APT_RESPATH is set?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
HanuKoya
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by HanuKoya »

Hi Ray,
Thanks for your reply. I checked in Administrator but I did not seen any values on that name?.
How do I findout these values?

I am working on SCD Stage with Oracle Sequence reading 3 lookup tables, got this error message.

Thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Create DSHOME as a user-defined environment variable. It contains the pathname of the DataStage engine directory.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
HanuKoya
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by HanuKoya »

Hi Ray,
I created user defined variable for DSHOME but its not working. Here is the path i have given

C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\bin

Is this correct path? I was looking for dsengine but unable to findout inthat path
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

That is definitely NOT the correct path. The correct path is likely to be C:\IBM\InformationServer\Server\DSEngine.