CPP compiler

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

muralisankarr
Premium Member
Premium Member

CPP compiler

Post by muralisankarr »

When i invoked a parallel routine in my datastage windows server as

$APT_COMPILER $APT_COMPILEROPT InputProg.c -o OutputProg.o

Where
APT_COMPILER = cxx
APT_COMPILEROPT = -W/TP -W/EHa -DAPT_USE_ANSI_IOSTREAMS -c
I got the following error.
cxx: file 'C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/etc/cxx.ccg': The system cannot find the file sp
ecified.
After goggling the error I have copied the cxx files from C:\Program Files\MKS Toolkit\etc\nutccg to C:\Program Files\MKS Toolkit\etc. Then when we issued cxx we got the below error message
NuTCRACKER not properly installed. The pathname:
C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/include
is missing from the 'INCLUDE' environment variable.
Can any one help us in resolving this error. Please find the environment variables values below for reference
APT_CONFIG_FILE=C:\Ascential\DataStage\Configurations\default.apt
APT_ORCHHOME=C:\Ascential\DataStage\PXEngine
ComSpec=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
DSPackagePath=C:\Ascential\DataStage\Package
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
INCLUDE=Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\include\
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=C:\Testing\PXRout\PXRout
LIB=c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Lib\
MAN_CHM_INDEX=C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt/tkutil.idx;C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt/tkapi.idx;C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt/tcltk.idx;C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt/tkperl.idx
MAN_TXT_INDEX=C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/etc/tkutil.idx;C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/etc/tkapi.idx;C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/etc/tcltk.idx;C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/etc/tkperl.idx
NUTCROOT=C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1
Path=C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin\X11;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\Program Files\Oracle\jre\1.3.1\bin;C:\Program Files\Oracle\jre\1.1.8\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Ascential\ODBCdrivers;C:\Ascential\DataStage\PXEngine\bin
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.sh;.ksh;.csh;.sed;.awk;.pl
ROOTDIR=C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1
SHELL=C:/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt/sh.exe
TERM=nutc
TERMCAP=C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\etc\termcap
TERMINFO=C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\usr\lib\terminfo
TMP=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
VS71COMNTOOLS=c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\
Many Thanks MSR
The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost