Problem in compiling DS jobs

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

shalini11
Participant

Problem in compiling DS jobs

Post by shalini11 »

Hi All,

The DS project is migrated from one server to another. Here when I am trying to compile jobs with transformer, i am getting compilation error:

Startup error on db2node0 connecting with conductor on CDELEISZOTZT02 with cookie 1253599628.681429.1d4038: unable to connect to port 10002 on conductor; socket = 5, Connection refused

Even when I am trying check option for the config file, I am getting the same error.

Please suggest any possible solution.

Thanks in adv,
Shalini
ram84
Participant

Re: Problem in compiling DS jobs

Post by ram84 »

hello,
Migrating from one server to another server(unix) may done in two ways.
one can have access of jobs through ds clinets and the other is accessing with out using ds clients .
More over in these some does not supports transformer stage directly.
I mean there are some other scripts you need to run before using transformer stage.

I insist you to read chapter"MANAGING JOBS(JOB CONTROLLING)" from data stage 7.1 parallel guide .If you do not have it,then mail to my id , so that i will send.

regards
shalini11
Participant

Post by shalini11 »

Thanks for your reply.

I have mailed you my id. Kindly send me the doc.

Thanks for your support.
Keshav007
Participant

need chapter"MANAGING JOBS(JOB CONTROLLING)"

Post by Keshav007 »

Hi Ram,
please send me the chapter"MANAGING JOBS(JOB CONTROLLING)" from data stage 7.1 parallel guide
thanks in advance
Keshav
Keshav007
Participant

Hi Shalini

Post by Keshav007 »

I am facing the same compilation issue as we have migrated to new server... please help me to resolve it
Keshav
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

If you have DataStage, you have a full suite of documentation - and it would be a violation of one's license agreement to distribute them.

You've also hijacked an old post, which is frowned upon here. Start a new post, let us know the particulars of your issue and we'll see about getting it sorted out.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers