Error while loading data into oracle table

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

nirdesh2
Participant

Error while loading data into oracle table

Post by nirdesh2 »

We are getting the following error while loading data into Oracle table using Load and Appened method "Error when checking composite operator: Caught parsing exception during wrapDescribeOperator(): Could not find type: oratype:0". When we use upsert method, table is loaded without error. Only issue is with Load method.
Nirdesh Kumar
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

I don't know what the cause is, but seeing the word "type" would lead me to look at what Oracle data types you are using.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Take a look at the score for this step (job). What are the operators that make up the composite operator?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
nirdesh2
Participant

Post by nirdesh2 »

This problem is not occuring for single job but also occuring for all the jobs where we are loading the data in Load append mode while working fine when we change the mode to Upsert.Actually we have 2 schema on same database and tables are also same in both schema. In one schema we have public synonyms and in other one we have private syononys. It working fine with public synonys while giving error when working with private synonym.
Nirdesh Kumar