ds_loadlibrary: Win32 error in LoadLibrary of oraoci9.dll

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

rajendharreddy
Participant

Post by rajendharreddy »

Hi,

When I am trying to load the data I am getting "ds_loadlibrary: Win32 error in LoadLibrary of oraoci9.dll - The specified module could not be found." error.

Can anybody let me know what could be the issue?

Thanks..
Tej
Participant

Post by Tej »

Have you checked that Oracle client software is installed on the Windows machine, and that the necessary DLLs (including the one mentioned in the error message) are in a location where they can be found, and that the client software is correctly configured (e.g. TNSNAMES.ORA)? Also, go to the System applet in Control Panel and check that Oracle environment variables are all in place. You may need to re-boot to get them to take effect, if they've only just been added/altered.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

And your shared library search path might need to be corrected. Check PATH, LIB and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.