datastage PX

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sameerdw
Participant

datastage PX

Post by sameerdw »

in the job log the warning its showing i.e the droping columns like cust id, cust name, etc....were i used the join stage, its showing error in the join stage plz clarify me wat would be the reason
srinivas.g
Participant

Post by srinivas.g »

Handle the Warning through message handler
Srinu Gadipudi
ramu_200c
Participant

Re: datastage PX

Post by ramu_200c »

sameerdw wrote:in the job log the warning its showing i.e the droping columns like cust id, cust name, etc....were i used the join stage, its showing error in the join stage plz clarify me wat would be the reason
VERIFY THE DATA TYPES AND LENTHS CLEARLY AND IF THERE ARE ANY TIMESTAMP FIELDS MENTIONS THEM.ALSO TYPE THE EXACT EROR IN DIRECTOR
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There's a red light on the dashboard of my car plz clarify me wat would be the reason.

Your question is in this class (as well as not being professional in its English usage). WHAT error?!!! Post the complete and exact error message.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.