license.xml file

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

RaviReena
Premium Member
Premium Member

license.xml file

Post by RaviReena »

Where can i find my License.xml file, my datastage is installed on Unix box. Any help is appreciated.
srimitta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by srimitta »

Those kind of files you won't find on the DS Server, if you are trying to make a copy of License.xml file and want to use for your local installation, ask you DS Admin or whoever responsible for maintaing DS Server at you client place.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
By William A.Foster
RaviReena
Premium Member
Premium Member

License.xml

Post by RaviReena »

All I need is a path on unxi box generally where i can find the license.xml file.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

It's usually saved to the Administrator login home directory. Try your dsadm home path. It doesn't come with the installation software - it is sent to your person who is the point of contact for the software via email. Have you tried running Unix find commands to locate it? If your information server is already installed then odds are someone copied it onto the server before the install.