IIS-REPORTING&MONITORING

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

pradeepkumar_b@thbs.com
Participant

IIS-REPORTING&MONITORING

Post by pradeepkumar_b@thbs.com »

Monitoring:
Its possible to monitor jobs based on their names,i'v not come across any feature wherein u can monitor based on time,like monitor jobs which have executed successfully in the past 3 hours or monitor jobs which have failed in the past 24 hours.

And also its not possible to abort a job which has started execution.

Reporting:
In the console & the web console how do we associate a project with any of the report templates?

How do we specify that for a particular project a particular report has to be generated?
The documentation only discusses about the various templates and how to use them,i was not able to find how to import a project and generate a report for it.

Cud anyone plz help me out?

Thanks,
Pradeep.
Pradeep
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

When you upgrade to version 8.1 much of what you ask for is in the Information Server Manager.

To abort a job that is running issue a Stop request, perhaps from Director or dsjob command line interface.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.