Resource Bundle not found

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sambarand
Premium Member
Premium Member

Resource Bundle not found

Post by sambarand »

I am getting the following warning while writing data to a Oracle Table.
"APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Resource bundle corresponding to message key DSTAGE-TODC-00069 not found! Check that DSHOME or APT_RESPATH is set."

The stages used are
Dynamic RDBMS --> Sort--> Transformer---> Dynamic RDBMS

What is the meaning of this warning and how to get rid of this?
Sam
IBM Global Services
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

The first bit of advice you are always going to get in situations like this is:
ray.wurlod wrote:We do not attempt to diagnose errors from APT_CombinedOperatorController. Please disable operator combination and report the actual error message produced afterwards.
Thought I'd save Ray the trouble. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
tatikramos
Participant

i am having the same issue

Post by tatikramos »

i had db2 plugin and i got the same warning on it. when i try to view the data i am able to see the data but when it runs it doens export anything. is because this warning?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

"Resource" in this case means the file or table used to decode the message code which is given. The error message advises you to "Check that DSHOME or APT_RESPATH is set". Either of these can be used to determine the location of the resource file/table. In versions earlier than 8.0 the name of the table is DS_RESENU (for English US) or DS_RESJPN (for Japanese), etc. I have not yet researched 8.0 well enough to state how it is done in this version.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.