Warnings using Change Capture Stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

SBSA_DW3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Warnings using Change Capture Stage

Post by SBSA_DW3 »

I am using a Change Capture Stage in a job and get the following waring:

CCP_01: When checking operator: Defaulting "Party_Class_Start_Dt_File" in transfer from "beforeRec" to "outputRec".

Could any one please suggest what settinngs can be changed to get rid of these warnings.

Thanks!
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Welcome! :D

First suggestion is to search before posting as more than likely you're not the first person to have any particular problem. For example, when I did an Exact search for "in transfer from" I got 37 hits, many of which seem to be identical to yours. See if they help, then post back if you still have questions.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
mahendrasoni1983
Participant

Solution

Post by mahendrasoni1983 »

go to the stage property of Change capture stage ->option->change mode->choose explicit key,all vaues->ok->compile the job n rerun it
mahendrasoni1983
Participant

Solution

Post by mahendrasoni1983 »

go to the stage property of Change capture stage ->option->change mode->choose explicit key,all vaues->ok->compile the job n rerun it
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Please explain the logic behind this suggestion, and why you believe that doing what you suggest will eliminate the particular warning.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.