TFIC-00017 Transfer problem

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

aditya
Charter Member
Charter Member

TFIC-00017 Transfer problem

Post by aditya »

Hi all,

I have a Parallel job to read data from a dataset perform transformations and load the same into a DB2 Table.

However when I try to kick off the job from the DS Sequence I get the following error:

main_program: Fatal Error: Transfer does not have this output interface as its destination.

Message ID: IIS-DSEE-TFIC-00017

Any suggestions on where I could be going wrong.

Thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Do you get the same error when running the job independently of the job sequence?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
aditya
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by aditya »

Ray,

Thanks for your quick repsonse, Yes I do get this error while I try to run the job independently.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is "Transfer" the name of the job or a stage / link name within the job? :?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Flyerman_2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Flyerman_2 »

I had the same problem: "Transfer does not have this output interface as its destination".

Now there is an IBM patch: fix JR31099.

By waiting its implementation, i found a temporary workaround: our project was with 6 nodes, i modify to have only one.
It is longer but now, it is running fine.