MQ Connector

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

HanuKoya
Premium Member
Premium Member

MQ Connector

Post by HanuKoya »

Hi ,
I'm trying to Run the job but giving some errors. My Job sequence is like this

Seq File ---> Copy Stage ---> XML Output ---> MQ Connector.

Warning Messages:-XML_Output_18,0: Warning: dbsclimesToXml_3.XML_Output_18: Cannot find property "empty_element_style". Using default

XML_Output_18,0: Warning: dbsclimesToXml_3.XML_Output_18: Cannot find property "new_line_style". Using default.

Thanks
Ram
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Test first with sending your XML output to a sequential file.....but also check carefully how you are specifying the column on your output link. You should have a normal input link on your XMLOutput Stage (with probably many columns and detailed XPath in the Descriptions), but on your output link you would best have one large column like "myXML" with a single "/" in the Description property.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
HanuKoya
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by HanuKoya »

eostic wrote:Test first with sending your XML output to a sequential file.....but also check carefully how you are specifying the column on your output link. You should have a normal input link on your XMLOutput Stage (with probably many columns and detailed XPath in the Descriptions), but on your output link you would best have one large column like "myXML" with a single "/" in the Description property.

Ernie
thanks Eostic for your support. I found the solution. Your informations is pretty much usuful. Once again thanks for your reply

Thanks
Ram
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

You're welcome. Glad it worked.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>