Transformer Fatal Erro

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

rsripathy
Participant

Transformer Fatal Erro

Post by rsripathy »

Hi all,
This tricky transfomer is behaving in different ways,
IN my job, first time , it is running fine, if i change any constraint , re-compile and run then it is throwing the following "FATAL ERROR"

tfpAMBS: Failed to load the library "V52S0_djpBIR2XFMOHC_WhirlAMBS2A_16_defect49_tfpAMBS.o"; either the directory containing the library file
is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V52S0_djpBIR2XFMOHC_WhirlAMBS2A_16_defect49_tfpAMBS": Permission denied.

PLEASE HELP ME ......Itz very urgent...
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

rsripathy,

you will notice that using "my problem is urgent" is a good way to end up waiting a lot longer for any sort of a response. This is a volunteer staffed site and all of us have day jobs that pay the bills. If you need immediate support then go to the support provider you are paying maintenance to.
keshav0307
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by keshav0307 »

can you post the constraint
rsripathy
Participant

here is the constraint

Post by rsripathy »

svrDateOpenedChk = 1

in the stage variable, i m converting julina date to db2 date format, this logic is implementing in more set of jobs, there is no problem with the logic... only with transformer...
bart12872
Participant

Post by bart12872 »

I don't know why this append, but a force compile of your job should resolve your problem.
DSRajesh
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DSRajesh »

Plz dont use words like It is very Urgent....because this is voluntary site.
RD