File Rename and Waiting

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Use the formatting tool in the code editor to make the End statements' dependencies easier to see.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
snt_ds
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by snt_ds »

ray.wurlod wrote:Use the formatting tool in the code editor to make the End statements' dependencies easier to see.
Ray, I have corrected in original Post.Now how it looks like? :?:
I have also added "File Lock check".
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What is the problem with this code? What assistance are you seeking?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
snt_ds
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by snt_ds »

ray.wurlod wrote:What is the problem with this code? What assistance are you seeking?
The Problem is, in some cases Jobs hanging (at Routine Activity) - its not making timeout, if file is not there. So what is there in code, to be corrected.
swades
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by swades »

It looks like, in that cases- at point,TIMEDATE matches with TimeOutSession, the execution point at sleep(5) ,so there were never timeout. :twisted:
snt_ds
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by snt_ds »

swades wrote:It looks like, in that cases- at point,TIMEDATE matches with TimeOutSession, the execution point at sleep(5) ,so there were never timeout. :twisted:
So what should i keep for this Interval :?: