when i try to load data into idoc

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

just4u_sharath
Premium Member
Premium Member

when i try to load data into idoc

Post by just4u_sharath »

IDOCMAPPING_INSPECTION_CHARACTERISTICS_tra: Failed to load the library "V0S2_WAREHOUSE_MASTER_ldr_IDOCMAPPING_INSPECTION_CHARACTERISTICS_tra.o"; either the directory containing the library file
is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V0S2_WAREHOUSE_MASTER_ldr_IDOCMAPPING_INSPECTION_CHARACTERISTICS_tra": Symbol resolution failed for /dsprojectsdev/CN_9-SC_N1_DEV/RT_BP1059.O/V0S2_WAREHOUSE_MASTER_ldr_IDOCMAPPING_INSPECTION_CHARACTERISTICS_tra.o because:
Symbol localTime__8APT_TimeFv (number 100) is not exported from dependent
module /apps/Ascential/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/lib/liborchaix3.a(libtemp.o).
Could not load module .
System error: Exec format error
Examine .loader section symbols with the 'dump -Tv' command..
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Your shared library search list (LD_LIBRARY_PATH, LIBPATH or SHLIB_PATH) is not set up correctly. It does not include the parent directories of the libraries indicated in the error messages. You need to ensure that it does, where the list is configured in the dsenv script.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
itroom305
Participant

Re: when i try to load data into idoc

Post by itroom305 »

Please check if any patch installed that effect your /lib.
compare the size of /lib/liborchaix3.a with other machine.