Peek Stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

aschand
Participant

Peek Stage

Post by aschand »

Can any one please tell me how to see data that is in Peek stage as target.... there is no option called view data... So how do i see the data using peek stage.

thanks
aschand
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Look at the log.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
owen3
Participant

Re: Peek Stage

Post by owen3 »

[quote="aschand"]Can any one please tell me how to see data that is in Peek stage as target.... there is no option called view data... So how do i see the data using peek stage.

thanks
aschand[/quote]

Go to DS Dir and view log :lol:
owen3
Participant

Re: Peek Stage

Post by owen3 »

[quote="aschand"]Can any one please tell me how to see data that is in Peek stage as target.... there is no option called view data... So how do i see the data using peek stage.

thanks
aschand[/quote]

Go to DS Dir and view log :lol:
aschand
Participant

Post by aschand »

I cannot see any data.... where in the job log will i find the data... i dont want the number of rows... i need to look into the data

thanks
aschand
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

In the log there should be an entry that goes something like "Peek Stage Output". Look at that entry.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
mcs_suresh
Participant

Peek Stage

Post by mcs_suresh »

Hi

You goto datastage director and click the log button you can see the
output file.
dspxlearn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by dspxlearn »

Peek Stage :?:

Just peep into the directors log. By default, if the peek record output mode is set to = JobLog', all its related log information will start with your peek stage's given name.

If the peek record output mode is set to = JobLog, then it will write to second output link of this stage.
Thanks and Regards!!
dspxlearn