RE:Problem with DB2 UDB API Stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kris18
Charter Member
Charter Member

RE:Problem with DB2 UDB API Stage

Post by kris18 »

I am using Datastage 8.0.1 version.I am pulling data from Db2 database and writing it into DB2 using DB2 UDB API Stage.(Server Job).he jobs ran fine till now.But now when I try to see the properties page in the DB2 API Stage the Datastage gets struck .(I cannot view the properties page in any of the DB2 UDB API Stage,but able to open all the rest of the stages.)
Note:DB2 UDB API Stage is working fine in the PX jobs.
How Can I fix this?
kris
sjfearnside
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: RE:Problem with DB2 UDB API Stage

Post by sjfearnside »

I am the data Stage Administrator working on this problem. I contacted the vendor support and the problem was that the pop-up window displaying the properties for the DB2 API was not viewable. Simply pressing the escape key resolved this problem. It was thought that the registry key used to position the pop-up window became corrupt and by pressing the escape key the registry key values were reset. Testing was conducted after this solution was applied and it appears to have been corrected.

A reinstall of the client did not fix the problem.
diamondabhi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by diamondabhi »

Goodness this resoultion worked. Thanks.
Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.