Hi all

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

premupdate
Participant

Hi all

Post by premupdate »

Hi all,

When opening a job a warning message of "This item has no design time information" how to rectify the problem.
Cheers,
prem
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Hello premupdate,

You probably cannot recitfy this. Was this job imported through a .dsx file? If so, then it was exported without sources and you can fix that with a re-export & import.

If the job was built in the same project, then the data files for the job have most likely become corrupted. As this is less likely than the first case I'll wait for a response from you before going into the steps necessary to attempt to restore the job.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I have translated your subject into Southern US English ("hey y'all") but it doesn't mean any more as a result. Please choose meaningful subject lines so as to aid future searchers.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Nagaraj »

The job was built in the same project, then the data files for the job have most likely become corrupted. >>> yes i am facing the same problem, can you provide the steps to restore the job?
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Nagaraj »

The job was built in the same project, then the data files for the job have most likely become corrupted. >>> yes i am facing the same problem, can you provide the steps to restore the job?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What backup/export do you have?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.