Job aborted due to Phantom error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Ramakrishna.aazad
Participant

Job aborted due to Phantom error

Post by Ramakrishna.aazad »

Hi All ,

I am trying to load data from relational database to IDOC structure of SAP.But at last stage when I run the job to post the data into the SAP srtuture job aborts reporting below error:

DataStage Job 13 Phantom 4928
Program "DSP.Open": Line 122, Exception raised in GCI subroutine:
Unknown exception code.
Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT raised in stage PROACT01fLOAD_IDOC..IDoc_Load_PACK_for_SAP_R_3_10
DataStage Phantom Aborting with @ABORT.CODE = 3

Please help me

Regards,
Rama
Rama Krishna
Mindtree Consulting Ltd
Bangalore
Raghavendra
Participant

Post by Raghavendra »

Can you please reset the job from director then you might get some more information about the abort. That will start with the lable " From Previous run ". Please post the same so that people might able to analyse the problem. :D
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Get your SAP Administrator involved - this problem has occurred attempting to access an IDoc.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Ramakrishna.aazad
Participant

Post by Ramakrishna.aazad »

ray.wurlod wrote:Get your SAP Administrator involved - this problem has occurred attempting to access an IDoc. ...

Thanks for the reply,

It was actullay sofware installation problem . some required software was missing from the datastage server.

Thank you once again for helping.
Rama Krishna
Mindtree Consulting Ltd
Bangalore