Question on Server Routines

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ramesh_c
Participant

Question on Server Routines

Post by ramesh_c »

Hi All,

I am new to data stage i just need to have the Job statistics (Number of rows inserted, rejected ,Job Start date ,Job end date ,job id ) to be captured into the table for each job.For this we are thinking of writing a routine to capture this inforamtion into the Sequential file and from that put the data inti the table.
Can any body please tell me how to use the routine (Ex:DsJobReport) to be called in the datastage designer in the After Stage Sub routine . Since in this routine also we will capture the results into the sequential file.How to pass the arguments in the datastage,And how to give the directory path of the file where the resukts to be captured.

Thanks,
Ramesh.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If the routine exists in your repository you can examine its documentation and source code, which will tell you what (if anything) you need to provide in the Input Values field.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.