PSA Load

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kashif007
Premium Member
Premium Member

PSA Load

Post by kashif007 »

Hi guys

My target is SAP BW - PSA(Persistent Storage Area) in BI. What stage would be the best for me to load the data to this particular DataWarehouse. They have provided me with the source to target mapping using the PSA numbers as the target along with its Fields. It seems the "info-objects" will be created for Ascential to load in the BI enviroment. Can anyone tell me what would be the best stage to be used to do a load using info-objects PSA. Or advice me for a better option.

Thanks
Regards
Kashif Khan
kashif007
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by kashif007 »

I did not get any reply for my question. Which stage should I use to load to an SAP BI Info Object. Is it SAP BW Load stage????
Regards
Kashif Khan
thebird
Participant

Post by thebird »

As the name suggests, you need to use the Load Stage. Go through the pdf file for the BW PACK on how to use this and other details.
kashif007 wrote:I did not get any reply for my question. Which stage should I use to load to an SAP BI Info Object. Is it SAP BW Load stage????
paddu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by paddu »

kashif007 wrote:I did not get any reply for my question. Which stage should I use to load to an SAP BI Info Object. Is it SAP BW Load stage????
Please do not demand quick response

As suggested go through the Docs.

You can use BW Load Stage ( may be the latest version is 4.2.1)
kashif007
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by kashif007 »

I did not demand any quick responce. Just curious at work. I thought some one might give a good answer to me. Anyways thanks and if i have more questions i will keep it posted.
Regards
Kashif Khan