Warning messages

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

reddy12
Participant

Warning messages

Post by reddy12 »

Hi,

I designed one job.Job ran success.But i got the below warning messages.
can any one help me about this warnings?

TARGET TABLE NAME: When checking operator: Column RCRD_CNT floating point decimal is not fully supported; adjusting the scale.
Target Seq.File: When checking operator: A sequential operator cannot preserve the partitioning
of the parallel data set on input port 0.

Thanks
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Have you tried searching on error messages. I did a quick search and both your error returned results.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
reddy12
Participant

Post by reddy12 »

I searched but i did not find any information.Please let me know if you have any idia about this.
DSguru2B wrote:Have you tried searching on error messages. I did a quick search and both your error returned results.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

For the first, do an exact search on key words "floating point decimal is not fully supported".
And for the second one on "A sequential operator cannot preserve the partitioning of the parallel data set on input port 0"
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.