Topics to be perpared for Datastage Certification

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Madhu1981
Participant

Topics to be perpared for Datastage Certification

Post by Madhu1981 »

Hi All,

I am very much interested in giving certification on Datastage EE. I am sicerely preparing for the same.

But, I am not sure like what all are the topics i have to prepare. Could any one tell me, on what topics i have to get prepare well.

In certification, will they ask questions on installation also..!! becz i don't have anyidea on installation part.!!

Please help me

Thanks in advance
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

What did you find out when you did a search? vmcburney (from the top ten posters) has a topic about this in his blog. Click on his name, check out his blogs.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
sud
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Topics to be perpared for Datastage Certification

Post by sud »

Well, as far as the topics in the exam are concerned checkout the IBM certification site for the exam objectives.
It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for ETL, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.
Madhu1981
Participant

Post by Madhu1981 »

DSguru2B wrote:What did you find out when you did a search? vmcburney (from the top ten posters) has a topic about this in his blog. Click on his name, check out his blogs.
Thanks a ton.!! I got the same.!!
Madhu