Stages in Enterprise Edition

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Saama
Premium Member
Premium Member

Stages in Enterprise Edition

Post by Saama »

Hi all,

Could anyone please let me know all the stage in Enterprise Edition.
Infact, I'm in doubt ------ Is there DRM/DRS/Dynamic RDBMS stage in Enterprise Edition???

Thanks and Regards,
Satish
narasimha
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by narasimha »

Saama wrote:Could anyone please let me know all the stage in Enterprise Edition.
That would be a big list.
If you have DS installed on your system, you can check the online documentation.
(You get Enterprise Edition Guides also if along with the Server Guides, if you have only the Server edition installed )

There is a DRS stage in Enterprise Edition.
Narasimha Kade

Finding answers is simple, all you need to do is come up with the correct questions.
ajith
Participant

Re: Stages in Enterprise Edition

Post by ajith »

Saama wrote:Hi all,

Could anyone please let me know all the stage in Enterprise Edition.
Infact, I'm in doubt ------ Is there DRM/DRS/Dynamic RDBMS stage in Enterprise Edition???

Thanks and Regards,
Satish

There are about 52 stages in EE which includes Oracle Enterprise Stage, DB2/UDB Enterprise Stage,Teradata Enterprise Stage, Informix Enterprise stage etc... So plenty of support for RDBMS there..

If by DRM, you mean Digital Rights Management, I have no idea,if u meant Distributed Resource Management, Still have to be more specific
and DRS, If you mean Data Recovery Services I think it has flexibility to cope with a lot of those.

Please, use less jargon so that people who want to help you can do so with ease.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I think DRS is reasonably well-understood in our milieu to mean Dynamic RDBMS Stage.

But why was this posted here, and not in the parallel forum?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.