Error while running the Routine in Job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

manishk
Participant

Error while running the Routine in Job

Post by manishk »

Hi All,

I created the Parallel routine.

Made both the object file (.o) and .so file using MakeFile.

When i am compiling the job which uses routine then the compilation is successful.I tried to run the C++ code from the command line and that too is successfull.When i am running the job it is giving the below error message :

I tried both the option ---

This Error pops up when i am using when i am using Object Type as : Object
In the Lib path i have mentioned the Object file path ie /datahub/dev/ABC/libtest1.o

Transformer_9: Failed to load the library "V0S9_t_Transformer_9.o"; either the directory containing the library file
is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V0S9_t_Transformer_9": rtld: 0712-001 Symbol abcd__Fv was referenced
from module /datahub/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/ABC/RT_BP337.O/V0S9_t_Transformer_9.o(), but a runtime definition
of the symbol was not found.
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol APT_ORCHESTRATE_main__FiPPc was referenced
from module /datahub/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/ABC/RT_BP337.O/V0S9_t_Transformer_9.o(), but a runtime definition
of the symbol was not found..
---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

This Error pops up when i am using when i am using Object Type as : Library
In the Lib path i have mentioned the Object file path ie /datahub/dev/ABC/libtest1.so

Transformer_9: Failed to load the library "V0S9_t_Transformer_9.o"; either the directory containing the library file
is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V0S9_t_Transformer_9": rtld: 0712-001 Symbol abcd__Fv was referenced
of the symbol was not found..

-----------------------
ENV Details are :

The values for the env vars are :

APT_COMPILEOPT = -O -c -qspill=32704
APT_COMPILER = /usr/vacpp/bin/xlC_r
APT_LINKER = /usr/vacpp/bin/xlC_r
APT_LINKOPT = -G

I had a look on the previous discussion as well. But things not coming to a happy end for me :)

Looking forward for your input.

Thanks and Regards
Manish
Thanks
Manish