Stored Procedure stage - Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

durgaps
Participant

Stored Procedure stage - Error

Post by durgaps »

Hi,

I am using a Stored Procedure stage which calls a Stored Procedure in Oracle which requires 3 Input parameters & outputs 2 parameters. I am picking the values for the required 3 I/P parameters from a text file and for the 2 O/P params NULL is being passed. I am encountering the following error while running the job.

SP_Test,0: Error: The parameter (Must specify column) is not associated with a column

What might be the problem here :roll:
Durga Prasad
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Did you import the stored procedure definition into your project and Load it (as a "table definition") into your job design? Have you tried just sending the three input values, and receiving back the two output values?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
durgaps
Participant

Post by durgaps »

ray.wurlod wrote:Did you import the stored procedure definition into your project and Load it (as a "table definition") into your job design? Have you tried just sending the three input values, and receiving back the ...
Yeah I hv done that. I made a few modifications to d job and rite nw i am getting the foll err.

SP_Test,0: Warning: SP_Test: The value of the row is: Metl_Jb_Id = HPTXNULDXML Init_System = CRIS Eff_Date = 06-Apr-2006 Proc_Ret_Code = NULL Err_msg_Out = NULL

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GETAPPLICABLEPARAMETERS' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored
Durga Prasad