DATASTAGE 7.5.1A and SAP R/3 PACK UNICODE DATA

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sendmk
Charter Member
Charter Member

DATASTAGE 7.5.1A and SAP R/3 PACK UNICODE DATA

Post by sendmk »

Hi

I have a Parallel Job which extracts data from SAP which has a UNICODE Data (Chinese,japanese,and different languages) iam using ABAP SAP R/3 PACK 5.2.1 when i run the job the job keeps running for a long time with with this message .'LOGGING DELAYED METADATA'

(For some SAP Tables when i import the metadata it is Doubling as those are unicode ones but for the above table The metadata isnt doubling)

Can anyone help on this.

Regards
MKP
MTA
Participant

Re: DATASTAGE 7.5.1A and SAP R/3 PACK UNICODE DATA

Post by MTA »

sendmk wrote:Hi

I have a Parallel Job which extracts data from SAP which has a UNICODE Data (Chinese,japanese,and different languages) iam using ABAP SAP R/3 PACK 5.2.1 when i run the job the job keeps running for a long time with with this message .'LOGGING DELAYED METADATA'

(For some SAP Tables when i import the metadata it is Doubling as those are unicode ones but for the above table The metadata isnt doubling)

Can anyone help on this.

Regards
MKP

Set the Proper NLS setting and try
M.T.Anwer
The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect he becomes an adolescent;
the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
-Aiden Nowlan