ILOG ,DATASTAGE integration

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

dsguy_2006
Participant

ILOG ,DATASTAGE integration

Post by dsguy_2006 »

hi all
i need some detailed inforamtion regarding ILOG and DATASTAGE

i mean how to use JRULES stage (ILOG) in DATASTAGE and how to configure, how to work ,how to trouble shoot etc...

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
DSGUY_2006
:)
shawn_ramsey
Participant

Re: ILOG ,DATASTAGE integration

Post by shawn_ramsey »

I know a former Ascential consultant that had stated that they built a custom Server stage for a client. I believe that there was some talk about offering it as an additional PACK or optional plug-in. I would ask your local sales team to see if there is something that the Advanced consulting group has built. I will also ping the consultant and post a follow up.
Shawn Ramsey

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
-- Douglas Adams
Mayer
Participant

Any solution

Post by Mayer »

Think tanks - Do we know the solution to this yet ?

Like what stages needs to be used and what needs to be input to each stage and expected output.

Thanks.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Given recent acquisitions, I believe IBM will be doing something more with ILOG in a future version. This is based on a wine-fuelled conversation at IOD 2010. Jay, are you listening?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.