Transformer Compile Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

wittyme
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by wittyme »

i set it all..... its not working.....

actually i d/l visual c++ and sdk later...... i set the values but it ddnt work wat to do......
DS_FocusGroup
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DS_FocusGroup »

em also getting same sort of error.Is there any difference while if we install visual studio 2005 or visual c++ 2005 express edition as i have installed the later one and getting same error.Any possible directions we need to do ....
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

wittyme wrote:i set it all..... its not working.....

actually i d/l visual c++ and sdk later...... i set the values but it ddnt work wat to do......
Please strive for a professional standard of written English on DSXchange, to make life easier for those whose first language is not English. There is no need at all for SMS-style abbreviations; DSXchange does not limit the length of your posts.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Search for the proper linker and compiler settings. I've no Windows server here so no clue, but they have been posted in the forums.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers