Jobs not getting compiled

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It might be worth checking whether anything else was changed. I suggest strongly that you track down this contractor - other sites may be being damaged through his/her ignorance.

The report from $DSHOME/bin/analyze.shm -t will put an asterisk beside any uvconfig parameter that is not set to its default value.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Interesting, while it does indeed * the output for changes, it does seem a little overzealous. For instance, mine is showing UDRBLKS, IMPERSONATION and INSTANCETAG as not being at their default value when in fact they are. However, it does also show the ones I did change. :?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I probably should have been more specific - not at their UniVerse default values.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Ah... thanks for the clarification.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers