unable to connect to host: error code 39125

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sunayan_pal
Participant

Post by sunayan_pal »

ray.wurlod wrote:Good. So the system tables (UV_SCHEMA and UV.ACCOUNT) are intact with respect to this project.

Have you been executing these commands from the Administrator client command window? If so, at least ...
hi ray,

i guess as the repository had been deleted in this case can i delete the account from table like UV_TABLE and it will be reflecting to other UV table

will the schema need to be manually deleted or other procedure is needed to achieve the objective.
regards
sunayan
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You will find that you can not delete entries from system tables. They have special protection. You need to use specific utilities (such as DDL statements) to have any impact on these tables.

But we have established already that you ought not to need to do so, since the project exists (as a directory) and the system tables appear to be intact. Or are you telling us that such is not the case?

Did you try reindexing the project?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
z035011
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by z035011 »

Hi ray,

I am also facing the same problem. But while doing a re-index all from uvsh i getting errors like :

Unable to open "DICT DS_DATATYPES".
Unable to open "DICT DS_JOBS".

Unable to open "DICT DS_CONTAINERS".

Unable to open "DICT DS_JOBOBJECTS".

Unable to open "DICT DS_METADATA".

Can you suggest some solution or the whole project hav got corrupt.

The commands mentioned in this post are working fine and returning valid output
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You need to check in your project and see if those "D_" files mentioned exist or not or have a permissions problem. If they are gone for some reason, they can be copied in from any other project as they are generic files.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
z035011
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by z035011 »

Thanks a TON. It works
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

8)