Certification Pass Score

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

And since Microsoft is busy finishing Windows Vista there are not an infinite number of monkeys available.

94 is a great score, especially as there are a couple of questions that are almost impossible.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Or maybe that's why the delivery date for Vista has been pushed out again.

I wonder if Microsoft is aware that Vista is already an IBM trademark? It's the automatic query rewrite system in Red Brick that can magically rewrite a user's query to use aggregate table(s) where appropriate.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
msarkar00
Participant

Post by msarkar00 »

tzeng wrote:
s_boyapati wrote:Hi Guys, I got certified with 94% score.

Sree
I also got certified with 84% score yesterday. but there were some questions that I still couldn't figure out.
Hi,

Could u help us?? We will be taking the 415 test soon..Which are the pdfs which we have to go thru and if there are some sample questions..could u pls send them...Seems there are 80 questions what is the min percentage req to clear the test and how diff is it??

Monalisa
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The PDFs are installed with your DataStage client software, by default
C:\Program Files\Ascential\DataStage\Docs.

You also really need some hands-on experience. This can not be had from books.

I believe the passing score is 75%; you can find out from the IBM certification website, as well as some practice questions.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.