XML Hierarchiel Stage Error while Grouping

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Naren12345babu
Premium Member
Premium Member

XML Hierarchiel Stage Error while Grouping

Post by Naren12345babu »

Hi, I am using Hierarchiel stage to group records based on some grouping definitions.

When I am runninng this job, the job is failing with the following error,

Hierarchical_Data_86,0: 2016-03-07 11:28:20,671 Error [XML_Composer] [] com.ibm.e2.core.exceptions.E2IllegalStateException: CallAfterLastItemReceived frame = 'UserRuntimeOperatorFrame:Op-RT-4[XML_Composer]', itemDefName = '{http://www.accenture.com/}Customer'
E2IllegalStateException$FactoryImpl.callAfterLastItemReceived() 34
Thanks
Naren Babu Ch
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Thank you for telling us that.

Did you have a question?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Naren12345babu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Naren12345babu »

Ohh!! Missed to type actual question. How to resolve this error. Any solution ? Not able to understand where to look to resolve this issue.
Thanks
Naren Babu Ch
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Impossible to tell. Break it down. What makes this one different from simpler ones that you have already done? Are you reading the xml, or writing it? Have you written any before? Have you also parsed and successfully used this xml as a source? Are you using any complex steps at this point?

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
Naren12345babu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Naren12345babu »

Hi , the issue got resolved. I am creating a XML file. I changed regrouping and it did not throw me error...
Thanks
Naren Babu Ch