MDM Connector Stage - Datastage 11.3

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

samratisking
Participant

MDM Connector Stage - Datastage 11.3

Post by samratisking »

Hi All,

Our job is a simple design, reading data from an Oracle table and loading that into MDM.
We are currently trying to write data into MDM using the built-in MDM Connector stage and getting the following errors.

MDM_Connector_95,1: Failed to connect to the server XYZ.
MDM_Connector_95,0: Fatal Error: Exception raised with the following stack [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@d90da902.

PS: I am able to ping to the server XYZ and the server is accessible as I know.

Could anyone please help me what this issue is about?

Regards,
Sam
Samratisking
said
Participant

Re: MDM Connector Stage - Datastage 11.3

Post by said »

Hi can you be more elaborate on that, I am also in same situation need to load xml files into MDM, do you have any idea how to configure mdm stage?
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

:!: You really need to start your own topic for this. You're not in the "same situation" unless you also can't connect to server XYZ and they've made no mention of XML.

Please start a new post, let us know your requirements and detail whatever issues / specific errors you are seeing.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Also mention which edition of MDM you have. I recall from when the MDM Connector stage was new, it was only to be used with MDM Standard Edition. If you have MDM Advanced Edition, then you probably cannot use this particular stage.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius